As a member of the Highland Park Historical Society, you will take your place in history as a supporter of what makes Highland Park a vibrant, engaging city with a rich past and promising future.
What your membership supports:
-The curation and preservation of the Society’s collection of artifacts and artwork
– Advance notice of programs and events, whenever early reservations are required
– A discount of 10 percent on any paid events and merchandise
– Expert historical research
– Preservation and interpretation of the Stupey Cabin
– Support of our monthly public program series
– Educational programs incorporating local documents and the Stupey Cabin, including tours.
– Annual report name recognition
Individual Membership, $18.47
(During 2024 only)
Family Membership, $100
Two adults and children under 18
Lifetime Membership, $1,847 (During 2024 only)
For one person and non-transferable
One monogrammed brick
Invitation to discuss future plans and community history
Make a donation to the Highland Park Historical Society to honor, thank, congratulate or memorialize a friend or loved one. A card with a message will be sent to the recipient on your behalf. You may designate funds to maintain Stupey Cabin, Henry X Arenberg Archives Preservation Fund for collections maintenance and care, or General Fund.